Instagram is one of the best social media sites where you can establish your brand presence and quickly grow your business. So it is vital to have an active social media presence on the platform to
- Create brand awareness
- Drive website traffic
- Generate quality leads
- Convert followers to paying customers
- Increase sales
With an active Instagram presence, you are set to increase engagement, gain more followers, and grow your business.
Having said that, brands should pay attention to the frequency & the volume of their posts in a day & the scheduling of their posts.
It is important to understand, how frequently can you post on Instagram, and at what times of day to help you improve your Instagram marketing strategy?
You may be creating the best content piece, but if you do not share posts at the best time of day, your materials will not generate traction, resulting in your hard-work go in vain.
Here are the best times to post on Instagram
Here are the best times to post on Instagram:
- 11:00 a.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00–11:00 a.m.
- The overall best day to post to Instagram is Wednesday
- Tuesday through Friday at 10:00 a.m–3:00 p.m. are the safest times to post
- Sunday accounts for the least amount of engagement on Instagram
How Much To Post
The next important thing to remember is to - Refrain from posting too much content in a day!!
As a marketer, your primary goal for using Instagram marketing techniques is to generate new leads and drive more sales. So, it is important for you to understand what type of content connects well on the social media site.
You don’t need to be exceedingly promotional; that is, posting more promotional content than providing value to your target buyer. You have to mix things up and still maintain your brand identity.
- Post inspirational and motivational content with your blog posts.
- Post behind the scene pictures of what you’re doing.
- Spy on your competitors who are killing it on the site to see what type of visuals they’re posting to improve their Instagram marketing strategy.
- 60% of consumers say excessive promotional content is the most annoying action marketers are taking on the platform. So, do not overwhelm your followers with too many promotions.